Building a Better IEP
In this workshop, we will review the building blocks for writing IEPs that serve students and are compliant with applicable laws and regulations. Participants will learn:
- How to prepare for a positive and productive IEP team meeting
- How to design an IEP that provides educational benefit
- The importance of adhering to eligibility criteria
- How to write compliant IEP team meeting notes
- How to write effective academic, social, and behavioral goals
- The purpose of IEP team amendments
|When||Tuesday, August 24, 2021
9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Virtual - meeting -
|Presenter||John Fischer, SELPA Program Specialist|
|Audience||Teachers, case managers, and school psychologists. Attendance is limited to current employees of Sonoma County SELPA or Sonoma County Charter SELPA member districts and agencies.|
|Registration||Norma Leiva-Fernandez, 7075242750, firstname.lastname@example.org Amy Ahlstrom, 707-524-2756, email@example.com|
|Questions||John Fischer, 707-524-2760, firstname.lastname@example.org|
Online Registration is not available.