Escape - Accounts Receivable Accruals Year End Setup Workshop
This session is for Escape AR users to review Fiscal Year End processes and setup accruals for invoices.
The goal of year-end accrual process is to recognize revenues and expenses in the period in which they were incurred.
- Clearing Prior Year Receivables
- Resolve errors
- Release, Carryover, Accrue Documents
- Outstanding Budget Transfers and Journal Entries
- Rollback Procedures
- Fiscal15 - Fiscal Year End Checklist
- Ledger02 - Receivables/Liabilities Activities
This class is for Sonoma County employees only.
|When||Wednesday June 14, 2023
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Sonoma County Office of Education, Redwood Room C
5340 Skylane Boulevard, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
|Presenter||SCOE IT Business Systems Support Analysts|
|Audience||Escape AR Users|
|Registration||Tracy Lehmann, (707) 524-8410, email@example.com|
|Questions||Tracy Lehmann, (707) 524-8410, firstname.lastname@example.org|