Apple K-12 Technology Update: For Technology Managers & Tech Support Staff
Apple Management Solutions for K-12
- See how Apple School Manager, a single destination for IT admins, simplifies and streamlines deployment.
- Experience Classroom, a teaching assistant on iPad that helps teachers guide learning, share work, and manage devices.
- Explore new management features that enable schools to manage devices and the classroom experience.
- Hear about new productivity and management features in iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra.
- Learn about zero-touch Apple TV deployment with tvOS 11óno user input required.
|When||Thursday, February 1, 2018
10:00am - 12:00pm
SCOE, Madrone Room
|Presenter||Craig Melissare & Jeff Wilson|
|Audience||Tech Support Staff|
|Registration||Connie Anderson, (707) 524-2823, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Questions||Rick Phelan, (707) 524-2847, email@example.com|
Online Registration is not available.