Building a Better IEP
In this workshop, we will review the building blocks for writing IEPs that serve students and are compliant with applicable laws and regulations. Participants will learn:
- How to prepare for a positive and productive IEP team meeting
- How to design an IEP that provides educational benefit
- The importance of adhering to eligibility criteria
- How to write compliant IEP team meeting notes
- How to write effective academic, social, and behavioral goals
- The purpose of IEP team amendments
|When||Tuesday, October 2, 2018
12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
SCOE, Board Room
|Presenter||John Fischer, SELPA Program Specialist|
|Audience||Teachers, case managers, and school psychologists. Attendance is limited to current employees of Sonoma County SELPA or Sonoma County Charter SELPA member districts and agencies.|
|Registration||Norma Leiva-Fernandez, (707) 524-2752, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Questions||John Fischer, 707-524-2760, email@example.com|
Online Registration is not available.