Board Member Bootcamp
School district board members will learn critical tools to support their terms of service. Open to all board members, including first-term and multi-term members. Superintendents and other relevant district leaders may attend as well. Presenters will share information pertaining to:
- School district finance and its alignment with their Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP)
- The state's new Continuous Improvement accountability process, including what it means to be eligible for differentiated assistance
- How to build a good relationship with the district superintendent.
- How to successfully complete a fiscal health risk analysis of the district.
- New requirements of AB-1200 and common legal issues.
A continental breakfast and light lunch will be provided to all attendees.
|When||February 23, 2019
8:30am - 1:30pm
|Audience||County Board of Education Members, School District Board Members, School District Superintendents|
|Registration||Kimberly Vallee, (707) 524-2603, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Questions||Kimberly Vallee, (707) 524-2603, email@example.com|
Online Registration is not available.