UDL Collaborative 2.0
In this three-part collaborative, site-based teams who have previously participated in Universal Design for Learning professional development will continue exploration and implementation of UDL-aligned practices. Participants will engage in reflective cycles of inquiry related to instructional practices.
SCOE & CAST will support teams within the collaborative by:
- Deepening their understanding of the application of UDL in the context of their district/site through professional learning and an iterative approach to UDL planning and reflection.
- Facilitating a professional learning experience that provides educators the opportunity to develop themselves as expert learners through shared learning and reflection and an explicit intention to:
- Support relevant goal-setting
- Communicate high expectations for all and recognize variability
- Promote disciplinary expertise
- Focus on the process, not just the outcome
- Guide self-reflection
***TEAM Goal: 6 teams of 4-5 people per team
|When||Thursdays: October 24; November 21; and December 12, 2019
9:00am - 4:00pm
Sonoma County Office of Education (SCOE)
5340 Skylane Boulevard Santa Rosa, CA 95403
|Presenter||Kelly Matteri, Coordinator ELA/HSS/UDL &
Morning refreshments and lunch will be provided
|Audience||K-12 Teachers and Admistrators|
|Registration||Connie Anderson, (707) 524-2823, email@example.com|
|Questions||Kelly Matteri, (707) 524-2928, firstname.lastname@example.org|
Online Registration is not available.