SCOE Employee Center
Retirement Planning Workshop - Benefits in Retirement, April 11
Learn about your health plan options and make informed decisions as you move through the retirement process. These classes are for late career employees who are planning or contemplating retirement within the next three years. Get answers to your health insurance questions by attending one of these informational trainings.
- Will SCOE pay the insurance premiums when I retire?
- Are the medical, dental and vision plans the same when I retire?
- How do I continue coverage when I retire?
- What costs do I have to pay when I retire?
- If I live in Lake County can I still be enrolled in a Kaiser medical plan?
- What happens if I choose to move out of state?
- What does portable coverage mean?
- How do I transition from my health plans as an active employee to the retiree plans?
- Should I enroll in Medicare and how does it work?
- If I cancel my insurance through SCOE can I re-enroll into the plans later on?
- I'm a teacher and retiring, am I eligible for Medicare?
When: Friday April 11, 2019
Where: SCOE Human Resouces Conference Room
Time: 3:00 - 3:30pm for under 65 retirees without medicare
3:45 - 4:15 pm for over 65 medicare eligible retirees
No registration required.