Step-Up Classes for middle school students
04/01/2015 - SCOE’s Career Technical Education (CTE) department will again offer Step-Up Classes to middle school students this spring and summer at no cost. Step-Up Classes are taught by CTE teachers in their regular high school classrooms. The classes provide an opportunity for middle school students to become oriented to the high school campus, learn about programs available there, and gain hands-on access to a career pathway of interest.
The 2015 Step-Up Classes are listed below. More information is available at scoe.org/step-up.
- Metalworking | April 7-30 | Santa Rosa High
- Digital Video | April 13-May 18 | Analy High
- Child Development | April 18 | Sonoma Valley High
- Digital Manufacturing | April 22, 23, and 25 | Analy High
- Child Development | May 9 | Sonoma Valley High
- Metalworking | June 8-11 | Santa Rosa High
- Woodworking | June 8-11 | El Molino High