Child Care Planning Council
The Early Learners Conference on March 28 was a sold-out success
Materials from the Conference
- Workshop Program
- Filp-Hanke | Promoting Attachment Through Play | Promoviendo el apego
- Jeffrey Tibbets | Games, Games, Games | Who to Be When Leading Games
- Nurturing Pathways | Infants, Toddlers and Tools for Play
- Deacon/Knight, Social Emotional Tools for ECE
The Peace Rose | Peace Rose Steps (PreK) | Peace Rose Steps (1-3) | Peace Rose Steps (Spanish)
The Toolbox Project | Early Childhood Literature Resources
- Poster Presentation by Blake-Warzybok | How Learning is Supported through Play
- Poster Presentation by Larson | Montessori and Play Resources
- Poster Presentation by Patience Foster | Cooking with Preschool Children | Benefits | Recipe
A day of learning for all those working with children ages birth to twelve years: Infant/Toddler and Preschool Teachers, Family Child Care Providers, Transitional Kindergarten Teachers, After-School Staff, ECE students, etc. | Un día de aprendizaje para todos quienes trabajan con niños entre las edades de zero y doce años: Maestros de Bebés, Niños Pequeños y Preescolares, Proveedores de Cuidado Hogareño, Maestros de Kinder Transicional, Personal de programas después de escuela, estudiantes de ECE, etc.
Presented by: Child Care Planning Council of Sonoma County in partnership with Community Child Care Council, Early Learning Institute, CAP Sonoma Head Start, SRJC, YWCA’s A Special Place, North Bay Children’s Center, Two Rock Coast Guard Child Development Center, SCAEYC, Extended Child Care, Children and Family Circle, SCOE, and Sonoma State University.
For more information: Susy Marron at email@example.com or (707) 524-2639