Counselor Connection Meeting
Please join SCOE’s Behavioral Health Services Department for an opportunity to consult, resource share and network with others in your field. All Sonoma County School Counselors and Mental Health Providers are welcome to attend.
During these hour-long, virtual meetings, participants will join small groups based on grade level and role and be given an agenda and protocol to follow. Mental Health Providers can use this time for case consultation and Academic Counselors can discuss specific student, staff or school wide issues. All participants will be given an opportunity to share and/or request resources and support.
This is a monthly meeting. Participation in all sessions is encouraged but not required. Virtual sessions will be held from 2:00-3:00pm on the 4th Tuesday of the month (3rd Tuesday in November, 2nd Tuesday in December).
- Tuesday | September 27 | 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Tuesday | October 25 | 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Tuesday | November 15 | 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Tuesday | December 13 | 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Tuesday | January 24 | 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Tuesday | February 28 | 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Thursday | March 28 | 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Tuesday | April 25 | 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Tuesday | May 23 | 2:00pm - 3:00pm
|When||See above for dates
2:00pm - 3:00pm
Zoom information will be shared upon completed registration.
|Presenter||SCOE Special Education and Behavioral Health|
|Audience||K-12 Sonoma County Counselors and Mental Health Providers|
|Registration||Arissa Hieter, 707-522-3147, email@example.com|
|Questions||Laura Sherwood Higgins, 707.285.7060, firstname.lastname@example.org|
Online Registration is not available.