HR Links, Documents & Contacts
The Sonoma County Office of Education’s Human Resources department provides services to SCOE employees and to Sonoma County districts. Internal services include recruitment and selection of classified and certificated staff, maintenance of personnel records, workers’ compensation and benefits administration, employee and labor relations, professional growth opportunities, credential advisement, and substitute teacher processing.
The department’s goal is to maximize employee capacity to contribute services that benefit the educational environment for all students in Sonoma County.
Forms & Documents
HR forms and policies are now available in this searchable database.
Contact information for CalSTRS counselors
Call (800) 228-5453 to contact or make an appointment with a California State Teachers Retirement System (CalSTRS) counselor. STRS counselors have offices at the Sonoma County Office of Education, but they are contacted via the 800 number.
Questions may be directed to:
- Asia Teixeira, HR Analyst, Classified
- Julie Hunter, Credential Clerk
- John Laughlin, Associate Superintendent
- Susie Truelove, HR Analyst, Certificated
- Lynda Sue Pinochi, LiveScan Technician/ Administrative Secretary
- Nicole Rosaschi, Administrative Specialist
- Diane Perkiss, HR Analyst, Benefits and Leave
- Hunter Ferrara, Credentials Analyst
- Jenny Reeder, Credentials Analyst
- Dan Miller, HR Analyst