Principal Support Network
The Principal Support Network allows Sonoma County school site principals to convene in a safe and confidential space to provide mutual support around issues in common. The Principal Support Network meets in person three times per year and on Zoom twice a year to provide maximum flexibility and access for participants. An advisory team of Sonoma County principals identifies relevant and timely topics to engage the network in collaborative learning and resource sharing for the 2022-23 Principal Network sessions.
Network meeting schedule & format:
- In-person on Thursday, October 6th @ 8:00-9:30 a.m. (SCOE - TLC - Eagan 3 & 4)
- Virtually on Thursday, December 1st @ 8:45-9:45 a.m.
- In-person on Thursday, January 12th @ 8:00-9:30 a.m.(SCOE - TLC - Eagan 3 & 4)
- Virtually on Thursday, March 16th @ 8:45-9:45 a.m.
- In-person on Thursday, April 20th @ 8:00-9:30 a.m.(SCOE - TLC - Eagan 3 & 4)
Please email Amanda Snook and Tara Beiden to be registered and added to the calendar invite.
For content questions, please reach out to the ESS Director Team:
Dan Blake, Sarah Lundy, Jessica Progulske, Chuck Wade
See schedule - above
SCOE TLC and Zoom
|Audience||Sonoma County School Site Principals|
|Registration||Tara Beiden, (707) 522-3151, email@example.com|
|Questions||ESS Directors - see contacts above|