CTE Grant Season Series
Please join us for the inaugural Sonoma County CTE Grant Season Series to develop grant proposals to build and sustain high quality CTE programs and pathways.
In this series, we will convene as a community of practice to prepare for the CTEIG, Perkins, K12 SWP, Golden State Pathways and other “grant season” submission deadlines by:
- examining the different funding sources available and learning about the requirements for each
- identifying a clear, specific problem to solve and developing an evidence-based solution to that problem
- providing concrete tools to guide you in the writing of your grant application(s)
- creating a space for feedback and shared learning between sites and districts
- developing customized data sets to support your grant writing
- connecting you to SRJC colleagues to ensure the K14 collaboration required by some grants, and to potential community partners to support your project plan
Please join us to ensure that we bring our fair share of support to Sonoma County students through these funding opportunities!
**March 30th session has been postponed until May. More details to come.**
|When||Thursday, March 30, 2023; Thursday, September 14, 2023; Thursday, October 5, 2023
12:30pm - 4:00pm
Sonoma County Office of Education, Oak Room
5340 Skylane Boulevard, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Chuck Wade, Director, College & Career Readiness
Christi Calson, CTE Pathway Coordinator
|Audience||High school administrators|
|Registration||Juliana Flynn, (707) 524-2816, email@example.com|
Chuck Wade, (707) 524-8404, firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Registration is not available.