Instructional Leadership Academy (Sonoma) 2021-'22
The Instructional Leadership Academy (ILA) is a collaborative, professional learning community focused on improving instructional leadership across an entire system. Participants will participate in 3 Institute days throughout the year as well as an additional 4 days of learning walkthroughs to deepen learning. The focus will be on gaining insight into our own practice, learning key skills and concepts, and the practical application of these skills. Walkthroughs will allow us to take a deeper look at classroom instruction and professional learning needs on-site.
What will I gain?
- Common language for a shared vision for high-quality instruction
- Nonjudgemental methods for observing and analyzing instruction
- Transformative skills in providing targeted feedback
- A collaborative professional learning community focused on student learning
- A broader, deeper culture of public practice
- October 7th, 8:00-3:30 -Instructional Leadership Academy Institute Day 1
- November 2nd, 8:00-3:30 -Instructional Leadership Academy Walkthrough 1
- January 13th, 8:00-3:30 -Instructional Leadership Academy Walkthrough 2
- February 3rd, 8:00-3:30 -Instructional Leadership Academy Institute Day 2
- February 17th, 8:00-3:30 -Instructional Leadership Academy Walkthrough 3
- March 8th, 8:00-3:30 -Instructional Leadership Academy Walkthrough 4
- April 5th, 8:00-3:30 -Instructional Leadership Academy Institute Day 3
Series starting October 7, 2021 through April 5, 2022.
Sonoma County Office of Education, Redwood Room C
5340 Skylane Boulevard, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
|Cost||$250.00 or $150/person if registering a team of 2 or more (must register on the same registration submission for team rate to apply).|
|Audience||Administrators within Sonoma County|
|Registration||Elsa Vera, 707-524-8407, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Questions||Sarah Fountain, 707-522-3330, email@example.com|