Requesting Alternative Work Arrangements/Accommodations
If you need to request an accommodation related to COVID-19, please follow the process outlined below. The health, safety, and wellbeing of our staff continue to be our highest priority. Please read on for a review of the health and safety measures SCOE is taking.
If you have any concerns about your current or future work schedule not addressed here, we encourage you to reach out to your supervisor to discuss them. During these challenging times, we know that everyone is dealing with unique challenges and concerns, and we will seek to address each of them as best and as equitably as possible.
Family/Childcare Accommodations Process
- Submit written request to your direct supervisor explaining your situation and needs
- Your supervisor will share your request with the department lead and set an appointment with HR (when necessary) to discuss possible accommodations
- Accommodations can be granted for up to 20 working days and then reassessed based on current conditions
Medical/Health Accommodations Process
- Submit request (with doctor’s note) to your direct supervisor
- Your supervisor will share your request with the department lead and set an appointment with HR to discuss accommodation
If you have a reason that you need/wish to work from home not addressed here, submit a written request to your direct supervisor. These requests will be handled on a case-by-case basis