Flu Shot Clinic
SCOE will be hosting a free flu shot clinic on Tuesday, October 13, 2020 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the SCOE main facility in the Teacher Learning Center (TLC) Eagan Room 4.
Make an appointment at https://onsitewellnessnetwork.com/?SISCflushot-appointment.
A successful appointment will receive an email confirmation. This clinic requires an appointment, no walk-ins allowed.
Who is Eligible?
- All SCOE, Mark West and RESIG employees.
- Employee’s dependents age 9 and over who are enrolled in a SCOE, Mark West or RESIG district medical group plan.
- Retirees enrolled in a RESIG medical plan.
No need to bring ID card or insurance card to the clinic.
If you cannot make this clinic, as a member of a district sponsored medical plan you can access a free flu shot at other locations and times.
SISC Kaiser Permanente Members:
- $0 flu shots are available at many Kaiser Permanente facilities.
- Members may access https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/health-wellness/flu for specific locations.
Strong>SISC Anthem and Blue Shield Members:
- Costco Pharmacies (no membership required).
- Costco has launched an online appointment system to provide members with scheduled access to their annual flu vaccine in a Costco Warehouse. Walk-ins are also welcome.
- Costco Pharmacy Appointment Booking Link: https://book-costcopharmacy.appointment-plus.com/cx8py0rk/#/
- Network Pharmacies – Walk-in $0 flu shots are available at pharmacies such as Rite Aid and CVS. Members interested in this option may contact Navitus at 1-866-333-2757 to locate participating pharmacies.