Guide: How to Register a Group or Team
Follow these instructions for any registration submitted on behalf of another person and for any registration that involves a team of two or more. Use this guide if you want to:
- Register another person, but not yourself
- Register a group of people, but not yourself
- Register yourself and another person or group of people
Find the class and click on the class name.
Step 2Scroll to the bottom of the class description page and select the blue button, Sign Me and/or Others Up - next to the green button.
The next screen provides instructions about completing and following up your online order. Please read the information, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select the green Continue to Check Out button.
Sign in to your account by typing your Login and Password in the boxes provided, then click the green Login button.
Note: Please use your own Login and Password even if you are registering someone else and not attending the class yourself.
- If you don’t have an account, select the “I don’t have a Login and Password” link below the Login button to set one up. You’ll need to provide some basic information and establish a personal Login and Password.
- If you have forgotten your Login or Password (or if you’re not sure if you haveone) select the “I forgot my Login and/or Password” link and follow the prompts provided.
- If you need additional assistance, use the link provided to go to a Help page
- In the box at the top of the Verify Your Information screen, indicate the number of people you are registering.
- Answer the question “Will you be attending the class?” by selecting Yes or No.
- If you have a registration code (this is rare), enter it in the box.
- Verify your account information (name, address, etc.) and make any updates that are necessary, then select the green Submit button at the bottom of the page.
Enter the first name, last name, email address, and school for each person that you are registering. Note that each individual must have their own email address. Please do not use your address for other people. Select the green Submit button at the bottom of the page when you have finished entering this information.
- If the workshop is free, the next screen is a confirmation screen. It lists the class particulars, names of each person you are registering, and SCOE’s registration policies.
- If there is a charge for the workshop, the next screen is where you will select your payment method.
If you are paying by purchase order or check, you will proceed to a confirmation screen after selecting your payment method.
- If you are paying by credit card, you will proceed to PayPal, then return to SCOE for payment confirmation.
Print your registration confirmation. Note that only the person placing the order will receive an email confirmation.
Log out of your account using the Logout link at the very top of the page.
Questions? Email email@example.com