SCOE Video Support Library
Find quick answers to your most pressing questions about:
- Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs
- Resetting your SCOE gmail password
- Accessing the Employee Online Portal to view paystubs, leave balances, and benefits information
- Managing vacations and sick leave using the Frontline Absence Management system.
- And much more!
Here is a link to Google Form you can use to provide feedback on the library and to suggest new ideas.
New Employees Start Here
Congratulations and welcome to SCOE! Once you've been hired and you're scoe.org Gmail account has been activated, you'll want to familiarize yourself with the many online resources available for employees. Here you'll find a collection of videos designed to help you navigate the SCOE web site and find the information you need.
- Set up a scoe.org user account
- Access the Employee Center
- Learn about absence management system
- Explore benefit options
- Access you Employee Portal account
Employee Online Portal
Access current and past paystubs and w-2s, get the most up-to-date information on your leave balances, and dependent information all in one place. Make immediate changes to your withholding and even check how deductions will affect your take home pay.