California School Dashboard
Access the Dashboard at caschooldashboard.org.
Sonoma County parents and educators have a powerful online tool that allows them to see how a school or district is doing in areas ranging from test scores to parent engagement to the success of English Learners. This state accountability website provides transparency and school performance information that goes far beyond what was previously available. A range of data gives a more complete picture of how schools are serving the county’s diverse student population. SCOE is proud to lead and partner with students and families to achieve equitable outcomes for every student and family. Learn more about how to use this tool via the links provided below.
Introduction to the Dashboard
- Learn about California's accountability system and how the Dashboard helps measure progress in this system. English | Spanish
- SCOE Podcast: Continuous Improvement for Schools
- Understanding the CA School Dashboard Brochure (English)
- Comprendiendo El California School Dashboard (Espanol)
Dashboard Indicator Quick Guides
- Academic Indicator
- Chronic Absenteeism Indicator
- College/Career Indicator (CCI)
- Graduation Rate Indicator
- Graduation Rate Indicator-DASS Schools
- Suspension Rate Indicator
- What data is used on the 2019 Dashboard?
- What is the 3 x 5 Colored Grid
- Who is Included in the he English Language Student Group?