Escape - Budget Development Workshop for 2024/2025
This session is for Escape Finance Users for Budget Development for the next fiscal year.
Users will learn to create Budget Models for 2024/2025 Adopted Budget.
The workshop will provide a checklist for Budget Development:
- Create Original Budget Models
- Review Contributions
- Load Salary Records from HR
- Load Vacancies
- Importing from Excel
- Modifying Budget Items
- Budget05 - Budget Salary Projections by Account
- Budget06 - Budget Salary Projections by Employee
- Budget102 - Budget History with 3 years
- Pos02 - Staffing Report by Account
- Pos03 - Position Assignments - date Range
This class is for Sonoma County employees only.
|When||Thursday March 28, 2024
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Hybrid - Redwood C and Online.
Zoom link and documentation will be sent to registered participants prior to date
|Presenter||SCOE IT Business Systems Support Analysts|
|Audience||Escape Finance Users in Position Control and Budget Development|
|Registration||Tracy Lehmann, (707) 524-8410, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Questions||Tracy Lehmann, (707) 524-8410, email@example.com|
Print a PDF flier for this class