County Emergency Protocol Orientation
SCOE and the County Office of Emergency Services will host a free orientation on county emergency protocol for school and district transportation coordinators and facility directors. The goal is to create consistent processes for communications of school closures and gain understanding of communication pathways among school district operations and the County of Sonomaís Emergency Operations Center. Refreshments will be provided.
- Gain understanding of communication pathways among school district operations and the County of Sonomaís Emergency Operations Center
- Create consistent processes for communications of school closures
- Overview of the schoolís closure/emergency reporting process
- Overview of the Emergency Operations Centerís function
- Transportation and Public Works functions
- Communication discussion
- How is school closure information gathered and reported?
- How should closure information travel to the EOC?
- How should the EOC communicate to SCOE?
- Where can we create efficiencies?
- Next steps
|When||Thursday, September 14, 2017
8:30am - 9:30am
SCOE, Redwood Rooms A-B
Steve Herrington, County Superintendent
Representatives from Sonoma County Emergency Services
|Audience||School and district transportation coordinators and facility directors|
|Registration||Kristen Johnson, (707) 524-8402, email@example.com|
|Questions||Kristen Johnson, (707) 524-8402, firstname.lastname@example.org|
Online Registration is not available.