We will discuss the language and literacy foundations with a focus on dialogic reading. Recognize the language and literacy strategies outlined in the framework that focus on dialogic reading. Discover the research supporting dialogical reading.
3 hours PD Credit
Note: The California Department of Education requests that participants have a California Workforce Registry number to participate in state funded PD Sessions. Please go to www.caregistry.org to learn about the advantages of participating in the registry.
To Register and Participate:
- Click the registration link below.
- Log on to your registry account, enter the course ID, title and date, and click on the link listed below the training.
- Proceed with registration.
- We will no longer issue certificates for trainings. Your attendance will be recorded on the registry
- Until Covid 19 restrictions are lifted, all sessions will be virtual via ZOOM.
- Professional development hours will include pre-reading and other required activities prior to the session.
- Review ZOOM instructions and download ZOOM to your computer. ZOOM is free.
- Sessions can be accessed via phone or tablet, but the best quality will be on computer with camera and sound. Headphones are helpful.
Sponsored by the California Department of Education's Early Learning and Care Division (CDE/ELCD), this professional development opportunity is based on the Preschool Learning Foundations and Preschool Curriculum Frameworks and other best practices documents, part of California's Early Learning System.
|When||Thursday, June 11, 2020
3:00pm - 5:00pm
This CPIN training will be held virtually via Zoom
|Presenter||Cindi Kaup, CPIN Regional Lead|
|Audience||Preschool, TK, Early Educators|
|Registration||Connie Anderson, (707) 524-2823, email@example.com|
|Questions||Cindi Kaup, firstname.lastname@example.org|
Online Registration is not available.