SCOE Employee Center
CalPERS retirement planning workshop
SCOE will host an instructor-led CalPERS Planning Your Retirement workshop on Thursday, April 11 from 2:30-4:30pm in Redwood Rooms A-B. Pre-registration is required and seating is limited to 45 people. If you are interested in attending, please follow the instructions below to register on the CalPERS website.
- Go to mycalpers.ca.gov
- Log into your account or create an account if you don't have one. See these Tips from CalPERS (pdf) if you need assistance.
- Once you are logged in, click Education Resources on the navigation bar, then View Classes.
- From the Find Instructor-Led class pulldown menu, select CalPERS Walnut Creek Regional Office and click Go.
- Click on the Employer Sponsored Planning Your Retirement (Sonoma Co Schls) link.
- Select Planning Your Retirement (Sponsored by Sonoma County Schools).
- Click on the Enroll link.
- Complete all required information and click the Next button.