Sonoma County schools are at the fair!
07/24/2014 - SCOE is sponsoring a booth at the Sonoma County Fair for the fourth year. Local schools and districts are serving as hosts each day for an opportunity to showcase their programs. Groups from Project Grad, music boosters, and academic decathlons are among this year’s participants. Informational materials on county educational programs and services are also on display. This year's promotional give-away is a coloring book:
Huckleberry the Helpful Hound and Bike Safety | July 2014 SCOE designed this coloring book and is distributing it at the Sonoma County Fair to encourage safe biking practices. Accessibility Notice:SCOE is committed to making its documents accessible to people of all abilities. If you need assistance accessing the information in this document, please contact email@example.com and specify the name of the document. You will receive a response in two business days.
The Sonoma County Schools booth is located in the Grace Pavilion. The Fair runs July 24 to August 10 (closed Mondays). We’ll add photos of this year’s hosts, listed below, on our Facebook page throughout the duration of the Fair. Take a look!
- Child Care Planning Council
- Forestville After-School Program
- Guerneville School
- Jack London School
- Kashia School
- Mark West Charter School
- Mattie Washburn School
- Petaluma High School, Academic Decathlon
- Rancho Cotate High School, Athletic Boosters
- Rancho Cotate High School, Project Grad
- SCOE Alternative Education and CTE Programs
- SCOE Special Education Programs
- Sonoma Valley High School, Grad Night
- Stony Point Academy
- Strawberry School, Eagles Music Boosters
- Technology Middle School