Vaccine Clinics for Students and Families Ages 12+
Youth Vaccine Webinar Recording
Questions about the vaccine? A panel of local pediatricians answered parent/guardian questions on Wednesday, May 26 over Facebook LIve.
You can watch the recording in English here. | Mira el video en español
COVID-19 vaccine clinics for Sonoma County students age 12 and older, as well as their families, will be offered at numerous dates, times, and locations throughout the summer and fall. As clinic times and locations are confirmed, they are posted below.
For a full list of vaccine clinics in Sonoma County, please visit socoemergency.scoe.org/vaccines.
What to Know
- Anyone age 12+ is eligible.
- Spanish translators are usually available
- Please bring photo ID with date of birth as well as medical and prescription insurance card (if insured). However, nobody will be turned away for lack of ID
- Children under age 18 must have parental consent. See above for details.
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt if possible.
- Information on the vaccine and its safety is available here.
- Learn more about the vaccine and other locations to be vaccinated at socoemergency.org/vaccine.
IMPORTANT NOTE - Parental Consent Required for Children Under 18
- Students under age 18 MUST HAVE parental consent.
- Parents/guardians can provide consent in the following ways:
- Attend with the child
- If the parent/guardian cannot accompany the minor, a signed written consent is acceptable. The written consent must verify the parent/guardian has been provided the Pfizer EUA Fact Sheet.
- Phone or video consent is possible if the parent/guardian confirms that they have been provided the Pfizer EUA Fact Sheet or the Fact Sheet is read to the parent/guardian.
- Access the form here: English | Spanish
- Read more about providing consent
Benefits of Being Vaccinated
Information on Youth Vaccines
Lost Vaccine Cards for Staff Vaccinated Through SCOE
There are several ways to obtain proof of vaccination if you have misplaced your vaccine record card.
State of California Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record Site
This website provides a fast and easy way for any vaccinated Californian to obtain an official, digital record of their COVID-19 vaccine. We recommend that anyone who needs proof of vaccination use this online resource. Once there, CA residents will be prompted to provide their name, date of birth, and an email or cell phone number they used when getting their vaccine in order to access their own digital vaccination records/proofs.
Contact Your Insurance Provider
Most insurance providers maintain a record of insurance for their clients, even if you were not vaccinated through your insurance provider. Please contact your provider directly to request proof of vaccination.
Proof of Vaccination Through SCOE
If you are a school employee or childcare provider who was vaccinated through SCOE's clinic at Rancho Cotate High School and you have lost or misplaced your vaccine card, SCOE can also reissue you a new card. However, due to a high volume of vaccination related requests, it might take up to three weeks to reproduce your card. We appreciate your patience. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the new card, providing your first and last name, date of vaccination, school/district, and contact information.
Please note: If you were not vaccinated at the SCOE clinic hosted at Rancho Cotate High School, SCOE did not administer your vaccine and will not be able to re-issue a card. If you were vaccinated by Safeway at the clinic hosted at SCOE's Skylane Boulevard clinic, please contact Safeway.