Sonoma County Office of Education
5340 Skylane Boulevard
Santa Rosa, CA 95403-8246
Phone (707) 524-2710
Fax (707) 578-3156
For questions about special education services:
SCOE is a vendor of special education programs and services for Sonoma County school districts.
- If you have questions about services for your child and your child is not enrolled in a SCOE program, contact your local school district.
- If you have questions regarding your child’s SCOE program or services, contact the appropriate SCOE program office. The links below provide contact information for each office.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding special education services in Sonoma County or need assistance accessing those services, contact the Special Education Local Plan Area (SELPA).
Questions may be directed to:
- Chelsie Brockett,
- Mandy Corbin, Assistant Superintendent
- Becky Parkhill, Special Education Technician
- Neisha Smith, Accounting Coordinator