Teacher of the Year
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Fully credentialed teacher for a minimum of eight years.
- Must have a minimum of eight years of credentialed teaching experience in the classroom.
- Currently assigned to teach students at least .5 FTE.
- Assigned to teach students for the 2020-21 school year.
Additionally, applicants must:
- Have demonstrated leadership and innovation in and outside of the classroom walls that embodies lifelong learning.
- Have expressed themselves in an engaging and articulate way.
- Be available to fulfill ambassadorial duties during the year of service (if selected as California Teacher of the Year).
- Have the support of their principal/employer.
All materials must be returned no later than Friday, March 20, 2020, to:
Sonoma County Office of Education
Superintendent’s Office, Attn: Kimberly Vallée
5340 Skylane Blvd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403