Sonoma County Exemplary Teacher Recognition
- There are no minimum eligibility requirements.
- Any K-12 teacher currently working in Sonoma County schools is eligible for this recognition program.
- Administrators must complete the nomination form.
- Nomination forms must be returned to Kimberly Vallee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- DEADLINE: no later than 4pm on May 31, 2021.
Teacher of the Year Program
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Fully credentialed teacher for a minimum of eight years.
- Must have a minimum of eight years of credentialed teaching experience in the classroom.
- Currently assigned to teach students at least .5 FTE.
- Assigned to teach students for the 2021-22 school year.
Additionally, applicants must:
- Have demonstrated leadership and innovation in and outside of the classroom walls that embodies lifelong learning.
- Have expressed themselves in an engaging and articulate way.
- Be available to fulfill ambassadorial duties during the year of service (if selected as California Teacher of the Year).
- Have the support of their principal/employer.
All materials must be returned to:
Sonoma County Office of Education
Superintendent’s Office, Attn: Kimberly Vallée
5340 Skylane Blvd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95403