Facilities, Maintenance, & Operations
SCOE's Facilities, Maintenance, & Operations Department oversees maintenance, custodial services, facilities planning and construction, the print shop, fleet operations, the SCOE materials delivery system to school districts, and emergency preparedness.
Jorge Torres, Director
Sarah French, Department Assistant
- Notice to Bidders - SELPA Portable (pdf)
- Sonoma County SELPA Portable Bid Documents (pdf)
- SELPA Portable Project Manual (pdf)
- Sonoma County SELPA Portable Addendum 1 (pdf)
- DSA-103-22 SELPA Portable (pdf)
Q: Is there an engineer's estimate for this project?
A: An architect will be available to answer any additional questions at the mandatory bidders’ conference, held at the Labath School Campus, 5860 Labath Ave., Rohnert Park CA 94928 on Wednesday, April 12th, 2023 at 1:00 p.m.
Visit the Contractor Information pages:
- If you are a contractor interested in prequalifying for SCOE projects.
- If you are registering with SCOE to participate in the California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act (CUPCCAA).
Questions may be directed to:
- Jorge Torres, Director of Operations
- Sarah French, Department Assistant