Child Care Planning Council
The mission of the Child Care Planning Council (CCPC) of Sonoma County is to convene and inspire the community through collaboration, leadership, and advocacy to promote and plan for quality child care and development for the benefit of all children (primarily birth to 12), their families, and Sonoma County.
News & Announcements
- Click here to access the 2018 Public Hearing Notice (pdf)
- New Law Will Make Child Care More Accessible in Sonoma County | CCPC is celebrating the passage of AB-435 (Thurmond), signed by Governor Brown in October. Click here to learn more AB435 Press Release.
- A Countywide Plan for Child Care and Education: Birth through Twelve Years | CCPC is proud to announce the completion of the 2016-2021 Child Care Plan.
- Finding the Best Educational Program for your Four-year old | Parents of 4-year-olds face a unique range of educational options for their child in California. Attending a high-quality early education program prepares children to learn and succeed by developing pre-reading, math and social skills helping them to be ready for kindergarten and beyond. Click here to learn more about the best options for your pre-K for your 4 year old.
- California Transitional Kindergarten Stipend Program (CTKS) | Funding has been exhausted for the 2017-2018 program year. Please check back after July 1st, 2018 for additional funding.
The Raising of America: Early Childhood and the Future of Our Nation
If you are interested in watching the documentary series "The Raising of America: Early Childhood and the Future of Our Nation," please stop by the Child Care Planning of Sonoma County to check out the DVD. This five part series explores how a strong start for all our kids can lead to a healthier, more prosperous and more equitable America. Visit www.raisingofamerica.org for more on the series and how to get involved with the public engagement campaign to change the conversation early childhood in our nation.
Participate with CCPC
Sign up to stay informed
To receive meeting agendas for the Child Care Planning Council of Sonoma County, please email Susy Marron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a member of CCPC
See our Membership information.
Send your thoughts and input
Do you have an opinion or thoughts you’d like to share with CCPC about child care and development? Email Susy Marron at email@example.com.